>We want to make sure that everyone knows about Ally Week, so we’re having an #AllyWeek Twitter Contest! The contest ends at 5:00 PM ET (2:00 PM PT) Friday, October 22. Five Winners will get an Ally Week T-shirt, wristband, and two great films you can show to your GSA: Brother Outsider and Out in the Silence!
Each time you tweet about Ally Week can get you closer to winning! Here are the rules!
- All tweets must have the #AllyWeek hash tag to be counted.
- Tweets that consist of only "#allyweek" and nothing else will only be accepted once an hour.
Example: dayofsilence: #allyweek #allyweek #allyweek = 1PT
- Tweets containing Ally Week, not the number of times you mention Ally Week within your tweets.
Example: dayofsilence: OMG I just got 47 more pledges for Ally Week! Ally Week is so great, I love Ally Week! #allyweek = 1PT
- Tweets must be ABOUT ally week:
Doesn’t count: dayofsilence: It’s gloomy outside and looks like it might rain, and I’m worried soccer practice will be cancelled #allyweek. = 0PT
Counts: dayofsilence: It’s gloomy outside and looks like it might rain, and I’m worried that our #allyweek activity will be cancelled. = 1PT
- You can only retweet another’s Ally Week post only once.
If you have any questions or ideas, or if you want to tell us what you’re planning for your Ally Week please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.